Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Divisional Officer for Buea, Defends the Governor of the SW Region by David MAKONGO



WHO BORN DOG??
While defending his boss, the Divisional Officer for Buea threatens Fako chiefs with criminal punishment just for expressing their regrets towards Governor's orders demanding all chiefs march with placards on May 20th.
My friends, each time I want to keep my distance a bit, the painful pronouncement of these colonial administration and the daily suffering they have deeply plunged our people into keep dragging and hurting me. I must confess.
Chai God, why all this temptations? Someone tell this colonial rulers to stop this provocation. Even if our chiefs have sold their rights we won't standby for too long and watch them disrespect us and tear down our culture and tradition just as they are killing our people on a daily bases with reckless impunity.
While I still keep my calm I urge and demand that everyone forget and forgive the mistakes of our chiefs and stand firmly behind them. This is a big challenge and this is colonial rule in full display that we must all stick together and abolish.
My friends, Who born dog? Go ahead and jail our chief let's see!! Enough is enough!! We are free and gone!!
Dr. David Makongo

No comments: